Deshilado Cotton Bread Basket Liner with Individual Pockets
White Cotton Bread Basket Liner 100% Handmade in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
Deshilado, or drawn thread work, is a technique that consists of delicately removing threads from fabric and group or bundle together the remaining threads to create a variety of stunning, complex, and delicate patterns. Today, skillful artisans in Aguascalientes, Mexico dedicate their generational knowledge to create elegant pieces like the ones in our Deshilado collection.
Embellished with intricate designs, this bread basket liner will have you wondering how you ever served bread without it before. With two simple snaps, this liner creates 12 individual pockets for bread, keeping them warm and stylish.
- Versatile and resistant 100% cotton fabric.
- Beautifully detailed circles achieved using deshilado technique and crocheted details at ends.
- Snap buttons to create concave shape and individual folds for pockets, unsnap them to lay flat again for easy storage.
- Approximate measurements:
Creates 12 individual pockets.
Hand wash with warm water, hang to dry, do not wring.
Optional: iron with starch to achieve a whiter, firmer look.
Store in a dry, darkroom.
Deshilado products can be somewhat stiff at first, but they will begin to soften with use.
- Sold individually.
- Basket not included, but we recommend checking out our bread basket suggestions to perfectly pair this!