Hand Painted Neck Side Bend Cat Wooden Figurine
Hand Painted and Carved Cat Wooden Figurine 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Hand-carved and painted by the talented hands of artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico, these wooden figurines are inspired by different animals found in their landscapes. These detailed cats are hand-painted with different motifs such as flowers and in bright colors, typical of Oaxacan culture.
- Hand-carved wood.
- Hand Painted.
- Approximate Measurements:
Small: 2.5” tall x 1.5” long x 1” wide
- Large: 4” tall x 3” long x 1.5” wide
- Small: 2.5” tall x 1.5” long x 1” wide
- In order to ensure your products arrive safely, some parts might be sent unattached.
- Due to its artisanal nature, each figurine is one of a kind and cannot be replicated. That is why we cannot guarantee any specific design, only color.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.
A delightful addition to the treasures in my curio cabinet - purple is one of my favorite colors, as well--
I sent them to my daughter for Christmas and she loved them and the gift bag they came in was a nice touch.
Striking color and lots of detail. It is a lot smaller than I thought, but still very beautiful.
A very cute, colorful, well-made little cat for my kitchen windowsill. Very pleased.
Where is it ?