Hand Painted Hummingbird Wooden Figurine
Hand Painted and Carved Hummingbird Wooden Figurine 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Hand-carved and painted by the talented hands of artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico, these wooden figurines are inspired by different animals found in their landscapes. These detailed hummingbirds are hand-painted with different motifs such as flowers and in bright colors, typical of Oaxacan culture.
- Metal hoop on top that can serve to hang figurine (thread not included).
- Hand-carved wood.
- Hand Painted.
- Approximate Measurements:
Small:1.5” long and 1.5" peak (3" long total) x 1” wide x 2.5” tall
- Large: 3” long and 2.5" peak (5.5" long total) x 1.25” wide x 3.5” tall.
- Small:1.5” long and 1.5" peak (3" long total) x 1” wide x 2.5” tall
- In order to ensure your products arrive safely, some parts might be sent unattached.
- Due to its artisanal nature, each figurine is one of a kind and cannot be replicated. That is why we cannot guarantee any specific design, only color.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.
These hummingbirds are beautifully colorful and intricately painted.