Jalapa Hand Embroidered Blouse, Double
Stunning Everlasting Design, Mexican Hand Embroidered Blouse Handmade in Santa María Jalapa del Marqués, in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Beautiful hand embroidered Mexican blouse with a stunning hand-embroidered traditional design. Its loose and fresh look will assure that you stay comfortable while remaining worthy of all looks.
Artisans in Jalapa, Oaxaca are renowned for their traditional embroidery of colorful designs of flora and fauna. With colorful designs, these blouses are a Mexican wardrobe staple. Only one of these hand embroidered blouses can take over two weeks to make.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton.
- Hand embroidered.
- Embroidered design on neck and bottom areas, front and back.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- Available in one size. See size guide with approximate measurements:
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
Medium 21"-22" 40"-42" 26"-27" Large 23"-24" 44"-46" 26"-27" X-Large 25"-27" 48"-50" 27"-28"
-Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing.
-There might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying in delicate settings. Iron only if extremely necessary on low (can be laid flat while damp to prevent wrinkles).
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
It looks great, fits great, and I can’t wait to wear it out. Well done, Lolo!