Otomí Hand-Embroidered Table Runner
Hand-Embroidered Otomí Table Runner Made in Hidalgo, Mexico.
Beautifully hand embroidered Otomí table runners from Hidalgo, Mexico. Created with a colorful cotton stitch over freehand drawings. The embroideries feature flora and native fauna such as rabbits, birds, and deer. Artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico take several days to make these works of art. Verify authenticity of hand-made products by checking back stitching (image available).
- Multicolored thread over beige background.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- DIMENSIONS: 73" Long x 17" Wide
- CARE: Cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo, we are committed to fair trade practices and basic human respect. Your purchase directly supports artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These table runners are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
Our table in our art gallery needed a finishing element. The Otomi runner is the perfect addition.
The colors and design work so well with the paintings in that space.
Thank you. I Love it!
The table runner is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and the workmanship is pure perfection. VERY happy with my purchase.
I am a big fan of Otomi embroidered pieces and bring out my collection of table runners with every drink service and buffet when friends visit. Now, with a neutral khaki table runner, I get elegant understatement and those perky Otomi figures. Ongoing favorites that go a long way toward enhancing my home and personal style.
This hand embroidered table runner is perfect! The handwork is exquisite and the bold colors are exactly as pictured on the web site. Thank you for the timely delivery.