Papel Picado Calacas Doing Things Banner-Large (9'11 Ft) Long Feston 16 Figures
Day of the Death Papel Picado Hanging Banner 100% Handmade in Puebla, Mexico.
A Mexican folk art, papel picado is used throughout the year for decorations and is made by cutting detailed patterns on tissue paper to reflect the festivity it is being used for. These decorations are particularly used during Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Death, celebrations. This Papel Picado banner is the essential touch to include in a Mexican altar or home decoration. It portrays Full body skeletons, or calacas as the Mexican coloquial term, doing activities as it is traditional in Day of the Death Celebrations. Authentic and unique piece of traditional Mexican Decoration.
Includes 1 Large banner of multicolored tissue paper with Day of the Death theme. The banner is created by having pieces of cut tissue paper hanging from a thread. 16 hanging figures united by more tissue paper at the top. All figures measuring approximately 9” long each, plus a piece of string of separation between them. Available in four designs of skeletons, or calacas: Party calaca, Bicycle calaca, Catrina, and Calaca.
- Made of intricately cut tissue paper.
- Cotton string holding pieces of paper together
- Approximate Measurements:
9'1 x 1' Tall.
- Picture displayed and color may not exactly match picture, but theme will be consistent.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.
Wonderful papel picado and now we're ready to decorate.