San Antonino Multicolor Floral Embroidery Sneakers
Hand-Embroidered Floral Sneakers 100% made in Oaxaca, Mexico.
You will love getting on your feet and people will praise the path you walk on! Vans-like sneakers featuring hand-embroidered delicate flowers, traditional from San Antonino, Oaxaca. The striking embroidered designs are made by first drawing the floral patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take weeks to embroider only one pair.
- Rubber soles with a padded back for comfortable wear.
- Made with high-quality cotton fabric,
- Multicolor Floral Hand-Embroidery.
- Available in US sizes 7, 8, and 9. No half sizes.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These sneakers are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
I love the pair of San Antonio Multi Colored, flower embroidered sneakers that I purchased recently from Lolo’s Modern Mexican Mercadito. They are well made and the fit is perfect. They are unique and can be worn casually with jeans or with more dressed up clothes. They arrived very quickly and were well packed. I would definitely shop at Lolo’s Modern Mexican Mercadito again.
Stunningly beautiful and wellcrafted!