Telar Woven Zapoteca Face Mask and Dog Collar Matching Set
Matching Best Friends: Set of Reusable Face Mask and Telar Woven Leather Dog Collar made in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Matching with your best friend while staying safe had never been easier! Beautifully made with unique designs woven by a technique called “telar de cintura,” which consist on weaving threads on a loom with a fixed anchorage at the belt of the weaver. On the outside of both designs you will find an original Mexican pattern and resistant fabric made of 100% cotton thick woven threads. Did you know? The artisanal community in Oaxaca who make these use part of their earnings in a neutering campaign for dogs in their town. Read all about it here!
- Matching set; not sold individually.
- Dog Collar made of resistant leather with telar woven designs.
- Outside layers consists of woven threads of 100% thick cotton.
- Face Masks:
Zapoteca style mask.
- One Size, pleated: 6" wide X 6.5" long.
- Two (2) layers of fabric, all 100% cotton.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Ear Loop Elastics.
- Dog Collar:
- Made of resistant leather with metal closure and metal loop for leash.
Before ordering please measure your pet’s neck to ensure that the collar will fit them. For your pet's comfort, we advise you add 1" for smaller breeds, 2" for medium, and 3" for larger-sized breeds.
Size Measurement XS 10" Long S 14" Long M 18" Long L 22" Long XL 26" Long
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks and dog collars are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed.