Christmas Otomí Embroidered Stocking
Hand-Embroidered, Plush Otomí Embroidered Christmas Stocking Handmade in the Tenango, Hidalgo, Mexico
Feliz Navidad and happy holidays!
In the spirit of Christmas and winter, artisans in Hidalgo have these beautiful Christmas stockings that display their talented work in Otomí designs featuring their representation of native flora and fauna. These stockings are a wonderful addition to your Christmas decorations and will become that essential piece you have been looking for to highlight your holiday spirit. You can hang them flat, add filling to them and use as decorative accents, or fill them with gifts!
- DOES NOT INCLUDE FILLING
- Otomí representations of native flora and fauna.
- Created with a cotton stitch over freehand drawings.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- The attached loop allows for easy hanging.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS:
13" overall length, top to bottom
11" bottom length
- CARE: Cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo, we are committed to fair trade practices and basic human respect. Your purchase directly supports artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These Christmas stockings are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
I love, love, love the artwork of Hildago! This stocking is stunning and such a wonderful folk art piece. I got it for my newest grand child...it will be something he can enjoy for a long time...and pass onto his own grandchildren some day.
*Winter Collection* Otomí Embroidered Christmas Stocking