Otomí embroidered Christmas Tree Skirt
Hand-Embroidered, Otomí Christmas Tree Skirt Made in the State of Hidalgo, Mexico.
Feliz Navidad and have a wonderful holiday!
In the spirit of Christmas and winter, artisans in Hidalgo have created these beautiful Christmas tree skirts that display their talented work in Otomí designs featuring their representation of native flora and fauna. These tree skirts are a wonderful addition to your Christmas decorations and will become that essential piece you have been looking for to highlight your holiday spirit.
Created with a cotton stitch over freehand drawings. Artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico take several days to make these works of art. Verify the authenticity of hand-made products by checking backstitching.
- Otomí representations of native flora and fauna.
- Two options of multicolored thread or one solid color over a white background.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Velcro closing.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (may have a 1/2" variation):
Medium:38" diameter, with a 9" diameter hole for the tree.
Large: 66" diameter, with a 14" diameter hole for the tree.
- CARE: Cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo, we are committed to fair trade practices and basic human respect. Your purchase directly supports artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These tree skirts are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
I finally bit and bought an Otomi tree skirt and this one from Lolo was worth the wait. The embroidered skirt is not overwrought and cliché. Instead, it’s well-crafted and a fine piece of handiwork that enhances our tree.
This is beautifully made! I ordered the red and white version. It came promptly and looks gorgeous.