Black & White Hand-Painted Xalitla Narrative Clay Plates
Handcrafted and Painted Decorative Plate 100% Made in Guerrero, Mexico
Beautiful and detailed hand-painted decorative plates made by Xalitla artisans in Mexico. Among the many variations of Mexican pottery, Xalitla art is mostly distinguished for painting detailed images of their natural environments, activities, and folk stories in contrasting colors.
Made of premium grade clay, these plates narrate different daily activities and/or important celebrations for the Xalitla people. As such, they reflect it with impressive detail and grace.
- Made of high-grade premium clay.
- The perfect decorative piece for any space makes a great celebratory present or housewarming gift.
- 100% handcrafted and painted, all designs are one of a kind.
- Hand-painted designs tell stories of Xalitla's life.
- 2 small perforations to add a hanging accessory.
- Approximate measurements:
At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.