Hand-painted Parota Solid Wood Kitchen Tortillero/Basket
Handcrafted Parota Solid Wood Tortilla Holder Made in Jalisco, Mexico.
Who could have guessed that elegance in design could be met in this day-to-day tortilla holder? Highly refined and sturdy, Parota, or Guanacaste, is a solid wood popular in Mexico for its unique changes in color and for its resistance. The base of this Tortilla holder is hand carved from parota wood. To add more to the originality of these pieces, the top of each tortilla warmer is hand-painted to be one-of-a-kind design with a Maguey-shaped metal handle. All designs are one of a kind.
- Container made 100% of solid parota wood—color availability may change as parota offers one of a kind variation in colors.
- Hand-painted designs on top.
- Metal, Maguey-shaped handle on top.
Diameter: 8” diameter and 3” without lid.
6” diameter and 2” deep on the inside, great for small and regular-sized corn tortillas.
- Care: Although resistant to everyday use, Parota wood is not dishwasher safe. Clean with mild cleaner and cold to warm water. Top can be cleaned with damp towel.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These tortilla holders are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, shapes, and design.
Beautifully made. We love the workmanship. We will keep it as a centerpiece to our breakfast table.
The wood and painting on the woodwork is stunning. Excellent quality! It is so beautiful that I have it out on the counter so everyone can see it. Well done once again! Thank you!