Papel Picado Traditional Banner: Large ( 16.40 Ft.) Long With 10 Pieces
Day of the Dead Papel Picado Banner 100% Handmade in Puebla, Mexico.
A Mexican folk art, papel picado is used throughout the year for decorations and is made by cutting detailed patterns on tissue paper to reflect the festivity it is being used for. These decorations are particularly used during Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, celebrations. This Papel Picado banner is the essential touch to include in a Mexican altar or home decoration. Authentic and unique piece of traditional Mexican decoration.
Includes 1 LARGE banner of rectangular pieces of multicolored tissue paper with Day of the Death theme. The banner is created by having 10 pieces of cut tissue paper hanging from a thread. Plus a piece of string of separation between them. Available in two designs: traditional images and the movie Coco.
- Made of intricately cut tissue paper.
- 10 different designs and colors by banner.
- Cotton string holding pieces of paper together
- Approximate Measurements:
16.40 Ft. Long.
- Picture displayed and color may not be the same, but theme will be consistent.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.
These are exactly what I wanted! Gorgeous! Excellent! I'm thrilled and will order more. Thank you
These traditional papel cut outs are high quality and a great value.
Beautiful. They are longer and larger than what I thought (I guess I didn’t read the description well) but still amazing: vibrant colors, great images. And fantastic service. Recommended!
Such a positive experience to shop with this company! They stayed in touch until I received my banners and I appreciated their contact. The banners are beautiful and our whole family is enjoying them as they hang in the home.